Snow is expected tonight for the Iowa caucuses.
- Super PACs in support of Jeb Bush raised a lot less money in the last quarter of 2015.
- Thousands of people in San Diego were without power and at least one person is dead after a Pacific storm hit southern California.
- ISIS claimed responsibility for bombings in Damascus that killed at least 45 while John Kerry was in Geneva calling for peace in Syria. Meanwhile in Kabul, at least nine people were killed in a suicide bombing.
- Iran awarded medals to the navy commanders responsible for capturing U.S. sailors who strayed into its territorial waters last month.
- Burma's newly elected parliament convened for the first time, with former political prisoner Aung San Suu Kyi heading the largest party.
- The government of Israel will open up the Western Wall to prayer by non-Orthodox Jews.
Woman Sentenced to 12 Years in Prison for Selling $31 of Marijuana Lands Back in Jail for Court Fees
Fines continued to pile up for almost a decade.
Plus: Attacks on Saudi Arabia unlikely to raise U.S. oil prices
Comedy, meet cancel culture
Brett Kavanaugh Faces a New Accusation in The New York Times, but the Alleged Victim Didn't Confirm It
Plus: Andrew Yang opts out of cancel culture, Andrew Cuomo wants to crack down on flavored e-cigarettes, and more...
Ontario has lost millions trying to sell cannabis.