Snow is expected tonight for the Iowa caucuses.
- Super PACs in support of Jeb Bush raised a lot less money in the last quarter of 2015.
- Thousands of people in San Diego were without power and at least one person is dead after a Pacific storm hit southern California.
- ISIS claimed responsibility for bombings in Damascus that killed at least 45 while John Kerry was in Geneva calling for peace in Syria. Meanwhile in Kabul, at least nine people were killed in a suicide bombing.
- Iran awarded medals to the navy commanders responsible for capturing U.S. sailors who strayed into its territorial waters last month.
- Burma's newly elected parliament convened for the first time, with former political prisoner Aung San Suu Kyi heading the largest party.
- The government of Israel will open up the Western Wall to prayer by non-Orthodox Jews.
Indiana Said the Government Should Be Able To Take Everything You Own if You Commit a Drug Crime. The State Supreme Court Wasn't Having It.
After eight years, Tyson Timbs finally gets to keep his Land Rover—once and for all.
Arkansas cops love this insane practice they call "precision immobilization technique"—slamming into moving vehicles, sometimes over simple traffic stops.
The FBI Returned This Innocent Couple's Safe Deposit Box. It Refuses To Give Back Many Others—and Is Trying To Seize $85 Million in Cash.
"It makes me feel like the government is preying on the vulnerable and the weak to line their own pockets."
Over 24 Cops Raided the Wrong Address and Wrecked an Elderly Man's Home. They All Got Qualified Immunity.
There will be no justice for Onree Norris.
Why is it so hard for him to just admit he was wrong?