President Obama warned of rising anti-Semitism in the United States and around the world in remarks he made yesterday at the Israeli Embassy on the occassion of Holocaust Remembrance Day.
- The last Republican presidential primary debate before the Iowa caucus will be held on Fox News tonight. Something something Donald Trump, something something Ted Cruz.
- The Pentagon is considering "military options" to deal with the rise of the Islamic State in Libya.
- Militia leader Ammon Bundy has asked protesters who were still occupying a wildlife refuge center in Oregon to go home, as the FBI made at least three more arrests.
- Police in Chicago deliberately sabotage their recording devices.
- The widow of an Illinois police officer who commited suicide in a way that made it look like a homicide after he defrauded charities has been charged.
- The president of a marketing and communications agency is upset her 30 mile UberSUV ride from Virginia to the Reagan National Airport cost her a lot more than what her neighbors told her an UberX ride would've cost.
New at Reason.com:
- Brickbat: When You Need Help… By Charles Oliver
- Trump and the Conservative Establishment Deserve Each Other Trump shares many things with mainline conservatism. By Sheldon Richman
- Could Ted Cruz Be Disqualified? The issue of who counts as a 'natural born citizen' is not settled. By Sheldon Richman
- Can Anyone Doubt That Hillary Clinton Failed to Safeguard State Secrets? It seems that every week, more information comes to light about Clinton's grave legal woes. By Judge Andrew Napolitano
- Puerto Rico's Bankruptcy: Better Than a Bailout? Long-term reform needed. By Veronique de Rugy