According to The New York Times, Lena Dunham's vigorous public support for Hillary Clinton is at odds with her private misgivings about how Hillary covered for Bill's mistreatment of women.
- Teresa Buchanan, the Louisiana State University instructor fired for using inappropriate language in the classroom, has filed a lawsuit alleging that LSU wrongly applied Title IX guidance in her case. I previously wrote about her situation here.
- The Flint water crisis may be a scandal, but it's not one primarily caused by Republicans.
- Chris Rock is under pressure to boycott the Oscars.
- The Hulk Hogan lawsuit has prompted Gawker to take on a new investor.
- Thousands of students are asking the federal government to forgive their loans on the grounds that colleges deceived them about their post-graduation career possibilities.
New at Reason.com:
By Charles Oliver
Obamacare is not a good deal for taxpayers. By Veronique de Rugy
You can't demand more without paying more. By Steve Chapman
What's a war party to do when the Official Enemy won't act like it? By Sheldon Richman