Ten prisoners have been transferred out of Guantanamo Bay. The number of prisoners being detained there has dropped for the first time since it opened to below 100.
- The narcissistic, self-absorbed Oscars remain narcissistic, self-absorbed. This is "problematic" because diversity.
- A woman who lost her husband in a terrorist attack in Jordan is suing Twitter for "allowing" terrorist groups like ISIS to spread their messages on social media.
- An effort to impeach Republican Maine Gov. Paul LePage has failed to get enough support to go forward to an investigation phase.
- A federal judge has ordered the release of video footage showing the fatal police shooting of a 17-year-old unarmed black teen in Chicago.
- A hurricane … in January? It's happening.
A class-action lawsuit is now challenging the DEA's habit of seizing large amounts of cash from travelers without evidence of any crime.
Isabel Fall is canceled. It's the science fiction world's loss.
The Institute for Justice asks the Supreme Court to clarify a doctrine that shields cops from responsibility for outrageous conduct.
The FBI Wants To Treat Carter Page Warrant Mistakes Like Training Problems. A Court Adviser Says That's Not Enough.
After seriously messing up its warrant applications with the FISA Court, can the FBI be trusted?