Ten prisoners have been transferred out of Guantanamo Bay. The number of prisoners being detained there has dropped for the first time since it opened to below 100.
- The narcissistic, self-absorbed Oscars remain narcissistic, self-absorbed. This is "problematic" because diversity.
- A woman who lost her husband in a terrorist attack in Jordan is suing Twitter for "allowing" terrorist groups like ISIS to spread their messages on social media.
- An effort to impeach Republican Maine Gov. Paul LePage has failed to get enough support to go forward to an investigation phase.
- A federal judge has ordered the release of video footage showing the fatal police shooting of a 17-year-old unarmed black teen in Chicago.
- A hurricane … in January? It's happening.
Kamala Harris Does Not Understand Why the Constitution Should Get in the Way of Her Gun Control Agenda
The presidential contender conspicuously fails to explain the legal basis for her plan to impose new restrictions by executive fiat.
This is bending the Lanham Act until it nearly breaks
The black market still dominates. And more enforcement and fines aren’t going to fix it.
The "assault weapons" that the presidential contender wants to confiscate are not especially deadly, but the symbolism of that policy is poisonous.