The attacks between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are getting personal.
- Donald Trump on journalists: "I would never kill them, but I do hate them."
- A group of Kenyan Muslims shielded a group of Christians on a bus that was under attack by the terrorist group Al-Shabaab.
- Since 2010 almost half of the persons shot and killed by Georgia police have been either unarmed or shot in the back.
- Over one million migrants entered Europe in 2015.
- Stephen Silva, the man who lent a gun to Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, is expected to be sentenced today.
New at Reason
- Brickbat: Spirit of the Holidays By Charles Oliver
- There Is a War on Christmas—In the History Books The holiday has been surprisingly strife-torn since America's beginning. But today's controversies don't begin to compare to the colonial-era ban. By J.D. Tuccille
- Holiday in Thailand, $60 for a Hospital Visit With growing prosperity came an extension of the healthcare system to the smallest islands. By Marian Tupy
- Beyond Permissionless Innovation Exciting things happen outside the reach of regulators. By Veronique de Rugy