President Barack Obama today said the United States and its allies are hitting ISIS "harder than ever" and moving forward with their strategies.
- Donald Trump has a letter from his doctor declaring that he'd be the "healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency."
- The trial of the first (of six) police officers charged for a role in the death of Freddie Gray in Baltimore concluded today.
- It's the third anniversary of the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre, which means more calls for gun control.
- The Supreme Court ruled 6-3 today that federal arbitration regulations trump California's laws, meaning lawyers can't file a class-action lawsuit over DirecTV termination fees.
- Also, the Supreme Court blocked an Alabama court from denying the parental rights of a lesbian woman who was granted adoption in Georgia of her ex-partner's children.
- A Vox contributor wants to know why humans don't do more to protect mother nature from … um … itself.
New at Reason.com:
- Dear GOP: Dump Trump
Donald Trump is the closest thing to a fascist in America in generations.
By A. Barton Hinkle
- Why the Paris Climate Change Agreement Will Fail
World leaders are looking in all the wrong places for a solution.
By Shikha Dalmia