- $1.75 Price of a poster for the then-upcoming Star Wars at one of the first Comic-Cons in 1976
- $3 Cost of a ticket at San Francisco's Coronet Theatre on opening weekend in 1977
- $7,500 A single day of voice work by James Earl Jones
- $15,000 Amount Fox docked from George Lucas' pay due to overruns during filming
- $255,000 Box office revenue on the first day of A New Hope's release in 32 theaters
- $2.2 billion Total box office revenue for all the Star Wars movies released so far
- 42 million Star Wars items sold in 1977
- 26 million Star Wars action figures sold in 1977
- $10 "Donation" cost of a 3-hour training session on how to wield a lightsaber from San Francisco's Golden Gate Knights
- 29 million Views on YouTube garnered by the viral hit video of chubby "Star Wars kid" showing off his sweet lightsaber skills
- 53,917 The number of New Zealanders who listed Jedi as their religion in the last census
- $4 billion Expected earnings from the yet-to-be-released The Force Awakens, according to Disney CEO Bob Iger
Sandy Martinez says that fine, along with another $63,500 for driveway cracks and a downed fence, violates Florida's constitution.
A California Man Died After Cops Knelt on His Neck During a Mental Health Call. Then the Department Tried To Hide It.
Angelo Quinto's family has filed a wrongful death claim.
'Everything Has Been Criminalized,' Says Neil Gorsuch as He Pushes for Stronger Fourth Amendment Protections
The justice weighs in during oral arguments in Lange v. California.
A nationwide ban on evictions is well outside the congressional power to regulate interstate commerce, ruled U.S. District Judge J. Campbell Barker on Thursday.
The proposed bill from Assembly Members Evan Low and Cristina Garcia would require stores to have one unisex section for children's products and apparel.