Donald Trump is doubling down on his disgraceful call for banning Muslims from entering the United States.
- An Air France flight from San Francisco to Paris has been diverted due to an anonymous threat.
- According to the F.B.I, San Bernardino killers Syed Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik "were radicalized and have been for quite some time."
- Members of the band Eagles of Death Metal returned to the Bataclan Theater in Paris yesterday for the first time since the band's concert at that venue was attacked by terrorists.
- "Chicago officials released video late Monday that showed a city police officer dragging a detainee through a hallway hours before the man died in a local hospital."
- Basketball star LeBron James has signed a lifetime contract with Nike.
New at Reason
- Brickbat: Ask No Questions By Charles Oliver
- Are Hispanic Immigrants America's Best Defense Against Tyranny? They may be friends of the welfare state but they are enemies of the police state just as Madison intended. By Shikha Dalmia
- Plan To Build On Your Own Land? That's Going To Cost You. Limits on property rights are where control freakery meets extortion. By J.D. Tuccille