- Russia is suggesting that Turkey's shooting down of one its planes over Syria Tuesday was a "planned provocation," and says it will be deploying anti-aircraft missiles to Syria. Meanwhile, Ukraine said it will stop buying Russian natural gas and close its airspace to Russia.
- An executive order signed by Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear (D) Tuesday restores voting rights to most felons in the state.
- Well whatta ya know, a Nazi-themed New York subway car didn't go over too well with residents…
- Protesting the shooting of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald by a Chicago police officer, hundreds of Chicagoans took to the streets last night, briefly shutting down parts of Interstate 290.
- Straight from the mouths of babes, the most terrifying website you will visit this week: The Demands. The site rounds up student protester wants from around the country.
- That Afghan hospital we bombed? U.S. Special Forces said the intended target was actually a Taliban-controlled prison 450 yards away—our bad!
- Republican millennials are feeling Carly Fiorina.
- Congress will spend at least $300,000 investigating Planned Parenthood.
- How Loretta Lynch lies about sex trafficking.
New at Reason:
Brickbat: Cheering Censorship — By Charles Oliver
Four Dumb Responses to the Paris Attacks: Panic-driven reactions to terrorism that make no sense upon reflection. —By Jacob Sullum
Self-Defenseless: Leftist politicians work to keep guns out of the hands of law-abiding citizens. —By John Stossel