Liberals are going after Richard Dawkins for his aggressive insistence that "clock boy" Ahmed Muhamed perpetrated a hoax.
- National Review reporter Katherine Timpf received death threats for saying Star Wars is dumb on Fox News.
- Advertisements for alt-history Nazi show The Man in the High Castle provoked an outcry in New York City.
- Scared Americans love Donald Trump.
- Is Nate Silver wrong about Trump's viability?
- Bernie Sanders is leading TIME magazine's Person of the Year poll.
New at Reason.com:
Paris Terrorism No Excuse for Anti-Encryption Efforts: Inconveniently for the U.S. intelligence community, the Paris attacks had nothing to do with encrypted communications. By Andrea Castillo