Two are dead and seven have been arrested in a French police raid on those suspected of organizing the recent Paris terrorist attacks. President Francois Hollande said it's further evidence France is "at war" with ISIS.
- Bomb threats derailed two Air France flights headed to America; both were false alarms.
- America will have "absolutely no choice" but to close down some mosques, said Donald Trump. "A lot of people understand it. We're going to have no choice."
- The U.S. Justice Department has brought criminal charges against USPlabs for claiming its popular nutritional supplements (such as Jack3d and OxyElite Pro) were made from plant extracts while actually using synthetic stimulants from China.
- Hillary ditches Rodham: "Per the Clinton campaign, the preferred first reference" is "Hillary Clinton," not Hillary Rodham Clinton, her campaign told journalists.
- For 11 days, The Economist is hosting an online debate about porn. Join in here.
- Why free tuition won't fix the college achievement gap.
- "Exposure to the CSI franchise is associated with decreased intentions to attain [sexual] consent and decreased intentions to adhere to those expressions of sexual consent."
New at Reason:
Brickbat: White Like Me —By Charles Oliver
Law Enforcement Loves Legal Larceny: Legislators should ignore the self-interested fearmongering of cops and prosecutors who oppose forfeiture reform. —By Jacob Sullum
Anti-Liberty Politicians: Doing everything but keeping us safe. —By John Stossel