ESPN has killed Grantland.
- Defying parody, President Obama has ordered U.S. troops to invade Syria.
- Police have arrested a man suspected of setting a bunch of black churches on fire. Surprisingly, he's black.
- College president in trouble for sombrero costume.
- RNC cancels NBC debate partnership.
- White people have a heroin problem.
New at Reason.com:
How Climate Change Activism Harms Third World Countries: The world can't avert climate catastrophe without climate injustice. By Shikha Dalmia
Will Cult Film Become Cult Television in Ash Vs. Evil Dead?: One of America's favorite couplings—Bruce Campbell and a chainsaw—returns.
Good News Is Unplanned: How culture, economies, technology, and government evolve. By Ronald Bailey
San Francisco Wanted Info on Gun Owners. This Gun Shop Refused.: High Bridge Arms, founded in the mid-1950s by Olympic shooter Bob Chow, shuts down rather than give local police its customer list. By Alex Manning