- Iraq's government said it doesn't want or need the "direct action on the ground" promised by the Pentagon.
- Buzz-worthy things to expect from tonight's Republican presidential debate, which marks the third such round of spats and spectacle from the GOP horde this year. Some are heralding it as Jeb Bush's last chance.
- Rep. Paul Ryan is expected to be nominated today to take John Boehner's place as speaker of the House.
- Christina Hoff Summers on how Carly Fiorina is "redefining feminism."
- Hillary Clinton talked Wall Street reform on The Colbert Report last night.
- Should SXSW have given into threats and canceled two GamerGate-related panels?
New at Reason:
Brickbat: They Could Be Twins —By Charles Oliver
Hillary Clinton's Dumb Power: Will the Republicans nominate someone who can challenge the former secretary of state's reckless warmongering? —By Jacob Sullum
Government Thrives on Fear: What do you fear? —By John Stossel