Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, Joe Biden (nope), and some other losers will appear in tonight's Trump-less presidential debate.
- Bernie Sanders isn't connecting with black voters.
- After debate invitation snub, Larry Lessig might run as an independent.
- It's still unclear whether Paul Ryan will seek the House Speaker job.
- ISIS is making gains in its war against the Taliban.
- Two Alcatraz escapees, long believed to have died, might have made it to Brazil.
- Jennifer Lawrence talks with Lena Dunham about Hollywood's purported female pay gap.
New at Reason.com:
- Democratic Debate Cocktails!
Will you drink "The Hillary," "The Bernie Sanders," or "The Biden"?
By Austin Bragge