Donald Trump explains what it would take for him to exit the race.
- Trump boycott of Fox News ends. How surprising.
- Bernie Sanders says the federal government is the largest low-wage employer. Politifact rates the claim "Mostly False."
- Pope Francis visited Kim Davis.
- Americans don't trust the media.
- Heroic Tom Brady admits he doesn't know anything about politics and is pretty much voting at random.
- A Clinton State Department staffer advised the Clinton Foundation on policy, a possible ethics concern.
- Survivor is still going strong (and I, for one, am still watching it/applying to be a contestant).
New at Reason.com:
How the Democratic presidential candidate kept an email controversy alive. By Jacob Sullum
Attaching attention and moral status to "victimhood" is changing the character of the nation. By John Stossel
A new book argues that black America helped pave the way for the War on Drugs. By Sara Mayeux