The Pope will address Congress today.
- Are we headed for another government shutdown?
- At least 450 people have died as a result of a stampede during the Hajj pilgrimage near Mecca.
- "Donald Trump wants the FCC to fine a critical Fox News pundit."
- According to a new poll, support for a Joe Biden presidential run has almost doubled since August.
- Russian President Vladimir Putin will give a speech on Syria before the United Nations General Assembly on Monday.
New at Reason
- Brickbat: A Bunch of Garbage By Charles Oliver
- The Case for the 'Right To Die' Despite fears, Oregon has seen no signs of abuse. By Steve Chapman
- General Electric Should Stop Bullying Congress Over the Ex-Im Bank Let GE whine. The company doesn't need a subsidy. By Veronique de Rugy
- Capitalism Makes You Cleaner The underrated environmental qualities of the Kuznets Curve. By Matt Welch