The latest developments in Hillary Clinton's email saga.
- Hillary opposes the Keystone pipeline.
- The Pope's big day is here.
- Bernie Sanders will join strikers who want a $15 minimum wage.
- The U.S. military turns a blind eye to the serial sexual abuse of young boys in Afghanistan.
- Before you get your new robot, you have to agree not to have sex with it.
- The "Happy Birthday" song has finally been liberated.
- More selfie deaths than shark attack deaths.
- And the answers to yesterday's impromptu Reason staff trivia question: Stephanie Slade, Nick Gillespie, and me. (Edit: Elizabeth Nolan Brown, too!)
New at Reason.com:
Brickbat: Say What? By Charles Oliver
If by help it means "make itself indispensable." By John Stossel
The Kentucky senator offers a desperately needed alternative to the GOP's mindless militarism. By Jacob Sullum
The eternal tension between rationalism and pluralism. By Roderick T. Long