The Pope has landed.
- And so has Brian Williams.
- Sean Penn is suing Lee Daniels for $10 million for insinuating that he beats women.
- Joe Biden says he believes that life begins at conception, but doesn't want to force that view on others.
- A very problematic student newspaper has run afoul of Black Lives Matter. (My response to this kerfuffle will be published soon.)
- Wendy Davis might run again.
- Additional perspective on Scott Walker's exit.
- Is the Pope coming to a town near you? Find out here. (Fun fact: There are at least three four nominally Catholic Reason writers. Leave guesses in the comments section.)
New at Reason.com:
- The Case For Back-Room Deals, Party Hacks & Unlimited Money in Politics
Jonathan Rauch's Political Realism argues that libertarians should embrace "transactional politics" if they want big changes.
By Nick Gillespie and Todd Krainin