Kanye West is "a nice guy," says Donald Trump. "I hope to run against him someday."
- Obama now has enough votes in the Senate to preserve the nuclear deal with Iran.
- Food companies are making peace with Michelle Obama.
- Hillary Clinton has a $10 billion plan to stamp out heroin abuse.
- A transgender woman's parents are asking the state of Pennsylvania to stop their 48-year-old daughter's gender reassignment surgery.
- An Oklahoma City Councilman wants the city to acknowledge that prostitution is "always going to happen" and "stop criminalizing sexual behavior."
- Millennials have terrible credit.
- "A high-ranking official at the Commerce Department took at least seven government computers home, an IT smorgasbord from iPads to Dell desktops that she rarely used for work" but did allow her kids to download pornography and "racially offensive materials" on, according to The Washington Post.