Marco Rubio has a sweet tooth. (Note: This is actually a story about Rubio claiming that subsidies to the sugar industry are necessary to prevent terrorism. But I like my pun.)
- Iran deal close to passing.
- Kim Davis needs to pack it in.
- According to The Washington Post's Radley Balko, a woman was convicted for standing too close to a police officer. How close? About 50 feet away.
- Boston wants to ban toy guns from public spaces. Kids play with them, cops shoot the kids, etc.
- James Bond author doesn't like Idris Elba for James Bond.
New at Reason.com:
- Plastic Bags Are Good for You
What prohibitionists get wrong about one of modernity's greatest inventions, by Katherine Mangu-Ward
- In Defense of Asian Birth Tourism
Why Jeb Bush should pledge to roll out the welcome mat for them, by Shikha Dalmia
- Culture Warriors Invade Sci-Fi/Fantasy
Mutiny at the Hugo Awards, by Cathy Young
- The Freeman's Max Borders: Libertarians Should Be More Optimistic About the Future by Alex Manning and Nick Gillespie