Hillary Clinton's scandal-riddled campaign is starting to make many Democrats feel nervous.
- Ted Cruz and Donald Trump are teaming up for a joint rally against the Iran deal.
- "The National Labor Relations Board, in a long-awaited ruling, made it easier on Thursday for unions to negotiate on behalf of workers at fast-food chains and other companies relying on contractors and franchisees."
- George W. Bush is returning to New Orleans today to mark the 10th anniversary of Hurricane Katrina.
- Tropical storm Erika is making its way towards the U.S. and could make landfall anywhere from Florida to the Carolinas.
- A border clash between Indian and Pakistani security forces killed at least eight civilians and wounded many more.
New at Reason
- Brickbat: Street Solicitation By Charles Oliver
- The Muddied Racial Histories of Our American Presidents The lengthy history of applying the one-drop rule to our chief executive. By Charles Paul Freund
- The Next Front in the War on Religious Freedom Stop bellyaching about Washington. All the country's best fascists are on your local city council. By David Harsanyi
- California Green Job Initiative's Broken Promises Disappointment doesn't stop backers from offering new promises. By Steven Greenhut