Hillary Clinton's lead over Bernie Sanders in the Democratic presidential primary is narrowing.
- According to a new poll, Donald Trump is now competitive in the general election for the presidency.
- Thai police believe that the Bangkok bomber was part of a larger network.
- The FDA has approved the drug flibanserin, more commonly known as "female Viagra."
- "The low-carbohydrate Paleo diet has attracted star advocates, including professional golfer Phil Mickelson, actor Matthew McConaughey, and Republican presidential candidate Jeb Bush. But experts are now debating whether or not people in the Paleolithic Era did actually eat carbs."
- The German Parliament has approved a $95 billion bailout for Greece.
New at Reason
- Brickbat: Police Privilege By Charles Oliver
- Make Him Bake Cake? Compelling participation in gay wedding celebrations turns the oppressed into the oppressors. By Jacob Sullum
- When Rules Multiply, the World Needs Rule Breakers Breaking the rules can lead to innovations. By John Stossel
- The Death of Pro-Choice Republicans The GOP once prided itself on being the big-tent party on abortion that—unlike Democratic fanatics—didn't have a litmus test on its candidates. By Shikha Dalmia