Hillary Clinton's campaign is doing everything it can to stay ahead of the email scandal.
- Bernie Sanders is surging. Is Clinton worried?
- Marco Rubio vows a federal marijuana crackdown if he wins the presidency.
- Sen. Rand Paul put out an ad associating Donald Trump with the Democratic Party.
- Facebook rescinded an internship granted to a Harvard University student who invented an app that exploited Facebook's privacy flaws.
- Jimmy Carter announced that he has been diagnosed with cancer.
- In case there was any remaining doubt that ISIS is the absolute worst…
- The Five co-host Eric Bolling repeated Trump's disgusting line about "bleeding from wherever."
New at Reason
Brickbat: That's Odd
By Charles Oliver
Federal Agencies Fight for Warrantless Access to Emails
Why won't Obama put an end to government snooping?
By Veronique de Rugy
Chris Christie Versus Rand Paul
Among the current presidential candidates, only Paul has advocated for fidelity to the Constitution.
By Andrew Napolitano
What If Iran Cheats?
America is far from helpless if nuclear deal is bypassed.
By Steve Chapman