Hillary Clinton said she will turn over to the Justice Department her private email server along with a flash drive containing all work-related emails from her time as Secretary of State.
- Arlington, Texas, police officer Brad Miller was fired Tuesday for killing unarmed 19-year-old Christian Taylor, and may also face criminal charges.
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is concerned about Kim Kardashian's Instagram.
- Bernie Sanders trumped Hillary Clinton among Democratic primary voters in New Hampshire in the latest Franklin Pierce University/Boston Herald poll, leading 44-37.
- Carly Fiorina continues to surge in polls about the Republican presidential candidates, tying Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker for fourth place—following Donald Trump (17 percent) and a second-place tie between Jeb Bush and Sen. Marco Rubio (10 percent)—with 9 percent of likely GOP voter support.
- Ferguson saw nothing but peaceful protests Tuesday night.
- "We were treated worse than criminals, like terrorists. But they didn't find a thing and not a single fact in their warrant was substantiated," said the founder of a north-Texas hippie commune that's now suing over the SWAT raid.
New at Reason:
- Brickbat: The Waiting Is the Hardest Part - Charles Oliver
- Immigration Is Great: America makes it difficult to immigrate legally. - John Stossel
- Chris Christie's Fearmongering Argument Against Privacy: His clash with Rand Paul reflects the clash between the GOP's authoritarian and libertarian tendencies. - Jacob Sullum