Australians authorities are saying with "growing confidence" that they've found debris from the disappeared Malaysia Airlines jet on a remote French island off the coast of Madagascar.
- Hillary Clinton might not appear too worried about the contents of her private email account, but top intelligence officials are.
- Kentucky resident William Meredith has been arrested for shooting down a mysterious drone that was hovering in his backyard.
- British musician Morrissey says he was sexually assaulted by a U.S. airport security official.
- Dylann Storm Roof is being arraigned on federal hate crime charges today in conjunction with the mass shooting at Charleston's Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church.
- Meet the women who catfished ISIS.
New at Reason:
- Brickbat: We Don't Care. We Don't Have to – Charles Oliver
- Jerry Brown, Climate Change Prophet of Doom – Governor attacks critics, fears human "extinction" at climate-change confab.—Steven Greenhut
- Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation and The End of the Tour – Tom Cruise blockbusts again, Jason Segel gives the performance of his career as the late David Foster Wallace.—Kurt Loder