- Gawker removed its despicable article outing Timothy Geithner's brother for soliciting sex from a gay escort.
- Former Gawker writer Adam Weinstein, who was fired last month, discusses the article and recent changes at the gossip site here.
- David Brooks wrote the following column: "Listening to Ta-Nehesi Coates While White."
- In non-media news… how about some politics? Donald Trump's candidacy is most damaging to Ted Cruz, Politico alleges.
- The Chattanooga killer visited Jordan.
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren issued a call to all presidential contender to pledge to shrink Wall Street's influence in Washington, D.C.
- Slate has an in-depth look at a terrible case of prosecutorial overreach.
Newly Published at Reason.com:
Video: Peter Schiff on Greece, Puerto Rico, and America's Looming Economic Crisis. By Matt Welch & Joshua Swain