Newly released video shows California police fatally shooting an unarmed man. A judge ordered the footage unsealed after the city settled a lawsuit over the shooting for $4.7 million.
- Deciding to do something worthwhile and non-statist for a welcome change, President Obama is urging Congress to lessen or eliminate federal mandatory minimum sentences for non-violent offenders.
- Are libertarians crazy cultists who should be drowned? Playboy investigates!
- Records of disciplinary measures taken against cops are considered part of their "personnel files" and therefore exempt from FOIA requests, ruled a Maryland appeals court.
- Meanwhile, Catholic employers who object to the Obama administration's accommodation on covering birth control in insurance plans were dealt a blow by the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals Tuesday.
- Millennials will outgrow the "sharing economy," says Time writer Bobbi Rebell, as if Uber and AirBnB are like slap-bracelets and saying "bae" rather than immensely convenient and cost-effective services used by people of all ages.
- Florida state Rep. Carlos Curbelo "has taken to Spanish-language media to suggest that Trump's campaign could be a Democratic scheme to hurt the Republican Party."