Republican candidates are running out of time to improve their poll numbers such that they can qualify for the Fox News debate.
- Gee, I wonder if the Trump hotels employ any undocumented workers?
- The California right-to-die bill has stalled due to Catholic opposition.
- Edward Snowden coming back to the U.S.? Yeah, right. Okay. Sure.
- Negotiations with Iran will continue until at least Friday.
- The failure of the Rolling Stone UVA rape story hasn't persuaded journalism outlets they should cover sexual assault differently, according to a Media Matters report.
- Read Brendan O'Neill on the ridiculous outrage over Rihanna's latest music video.
"It feels like we've gone from tragedy to farce."
Trump imposed huge tariffs on imported steel and Biden is keeping them in place even as American businesses beg for relief.
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
High unemployment benefits are getting the blame for disappointing job growth in the midst of a worker shortage
"I do not hold any bitterness toward anybody."