Republican candidates are running out of time to improve their poll numbers such that they can qualify for the Fox News debate.
- Gee, I wonder if the Trump hotels employ any undocumented workers?
- The California right-to-die bill has stalled due to Catholic opposition.
- Edward Snowden coming back to the U.S.? Yeah, right. Okay. Sure.
- Negotiations with Iran will continue until at least Friday.
- The failure of the Rolling Stone UVA rape story hasn't persuaded journalism outlets they should cover sexual assault differently, according to a Media Matters report.
- Read Brendan O'Neill on the ridiculous outrage over Rihanna's latest music video.
The federal attempt to take the patch uniquely combines free speech violations and asset forfeiture.
"When you bow to these woke scolds, they accept it as weakness."
She uses it for her arthritis.
House Freedom Caucus Too Busy Scolding Justin Amash To Care About Today's Bipartisan Budget Apocalypse
What's the point of a "limited government" bloc that doesn't limit government?