The University of Missouri at Kansas City needed a speaker for a campus gala, and immediately thought of Hillary Clinton. But her speaking fee is $275,000, and that's a lot of dough, so administrators went with the next best thing: Chelsea Clinton, who only charges a paltry $65,000.
- Chris Christie is running for president. But everyone is running for president, man.
- Greece, WTF?
- ICYMI: The next crazy campus censorship story.
- The American Law Institute wants to bring some of those *great* campus anti-rape policies to plain old law enforcement.
- Watch Reason TV's interview with Title IX Inquisition survivor Laura Kipnis.
- Did you know you get an extra second today?
The black market still dominates. And more enforcement and fines aren’t going to fix it.
Kamala Harris Does Not Understand Why the Constitution Should Get in the Way of Her Gun Control Agenda
The presidential contender conspicuously fails to explain the legal basis for her plan to impose new restrictions by executive fiat.
The "assault weapons" that the presidential contender wants to confiscate are not especially deadly, but the symbolism of that policy is poisonous.
This is bending the Lanham Act until it nearly breaks