The University of Missouri at Kansas City needed a speaker for a campus gala, and immediately thought of Hillary Clinton. But her speaking fee is $275,000, and that's a lot of dough, so administrators went with the next best thing: Chelsea Clinton, who only charges a paltry $65,000.
- Chris Christie is running for president. But everyone is running for president, man.
- Greece, WTF?
- ICYMI: The next crazy campus censorship story.
- The American Law Institute wants to bring some of those *great* campus anti-rape policies to plain old law enforcement.
- Watch Reason TV's interview with Title IX Inquisition survivor Laura Kipnis.
- Did you know you get an extra second today?
Fairfax County, Virginia, allows home businesses but prohibits them from keeping inventory on site.
Sex offender registries are cruel and unjust.
Are Democrats about to nominate a socialist for president?
Adult performers are outraged at the proposed licensing requirements, and have vowed to fight the bill.