The University of Missouri at Kansas City needed a speaker for a campus gala, and immediately thought of Hillary Clinton. But her speaking fee is $275,000, and that's a lot of dough, so administrators went with the next best thing: Chelsea Clinton, who only charges a paltry $65,000.
- Chris Christie is running for president. But everyone is running for president, man.
- Greece, WTF?
- ICYMI: The next crazy campus censorship story.
- The American Law Institute wants to bring some of those *great* campus anti-rape policies to plain old law enforcement.
- Watch Reason TV's interview with Title IX Inquisition survivor Laura Kipnis.
- Did you know you get an extra second today?
'Everything Has Been Criminalized,' Says Neil Gorsuch as He Pushes for Stronger Fourth Amendment Protections
The justice weighs in during oral arguments in Lange v. California.
Sandy Martinez says that fine, along with another $63,500 for driveway cracks and a downed fence, violates Florida's constitution.
The proposed bill from Assembly Members Evan Low and Cristina Garcia would require stores to have one unisex section for children's products and apparel.
SCOTUS Rules Against an Innocent Man Who Was Choked and Beaten by Cops, but He May Still Get His Day in Court
The justices did not address one of James King's key arguments, which the 6th Circuit will now consider.
Plus: The Republican Civil War has ended before it began, Mr. Potato Head rage is misplaced, and more...