With the socialist rising as an alternative to Hillary Clinton in the race for the Democratic presidential nod, Bernie Sanders' (I-Vt.) historical ambivalence about immigration is getting new attention.
- Dylann Roof has been charged with nine counts of murder for the attack at the Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston, South Carolina.
- Pope Francis gets plenty of mileage for his profoundly silly document embracing environmentalist fears and charging prosperity and the market system with turning the world into "an immense pile of filth." Organized religion is hostile to dynamism and individual choice? I did not know that.
- Wikileaks has started publishing over 500,000 documents from the Foreign Ministry of Saudi Arabia. Have you ever seen diplomats sweat?
- U.S. government officials won't be putting New York City's Waldorf-Astoria hotel on the expense account anytime soon, not since it was purchased by a Chinese company. Instead, the president will stay at the Palace Hotel, which is apparently immune to spying.
- Greeks are siphoning so much of their money from financial institutions in fear of the government making an asset grab that the country's banks are on the verge of collapse.
- You know those security clearance records at the Office of Personnel Management the Chinese hacked? It turns out they had access for a year.
'Everything Has Been Criminalized,' Says Neil Gorsuch as He Pushes for Stronger Fourth Amendment Protections
The justice weighs in during oral arguments in Lange v. California.
Sandy Martinez says that fine, along with another $63,500 for driveway cracks and a downed fence, violates Florida's constitution.
The proposed bill from Assembly Members Evan Low and Cristina Garcia would require stores to have one unisex section for children's products and apparel.
SCOTUS Rules Against an Innocent Man Who Was Choked and Beaten by Cops, but He May Still Get His Day in Court
The justices did not address one of James King's key arguments, which the 6th Circuit will now consider.
Plus: The Republican Civil War has ended before it began, Mr. Potato Head rage is misplaced, and more...