Authorities arrested Dylann Roof, the alleged perpetrator of a mass shooting at a historically black Charleston church.
- The victims have been identified.
- Loretta Lynch, who was formally installed as U.S. Attorney General today, will investigate the shooting as a hate crime.
- Here come the usual gun control arguments.
- France warns citizens about making inappropriate jokes while abroad in the U.S.
- Inmate population at Rikers dips below 10,000 for first time in decades.
- How to create more campus rape victims.
- Supreme Court okays Texas ban on specialty Confederate license plates.