Authorities arrested Dylann Roof, the alleged perpetrator of a mass shooting at a historically black Charleston church.
- The victims have been identified.
- Loretta Lynch, who was formally installed as U.S. Attorney General today, will investigate the shooting as a hate crime.
- Here come the usual gun control arguments.
- France warns citizens about making inappropriate jokes while abroad in the U.S.
- Inmate population at Rikers dips below 10,000 for first time in decades.
- How to create more campus rape victims.
- Supreme Court okays Texas ban on specialty Confederate license plates.
It took a jury 26 minutes to decide that Jonathan Vanderhagen wasn't guilty.
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.
A court ruled that officers did not have enough information to know whether or not stealing violates the Constitution.
Appeals Court Rejects Qualified Immunity Claim by Dallas Transit Cop Who Arrested a Photographer for Taking Pictures
Officer Stephanie Branch arrested Avi Adelman for criminal trespass even though he was not doing anything illegal.