Authorities arrested Dylann Roof, the alleged perpetrator of a mass shooting at a historically black Charleston church.
- The victims have been identified.
- Loretta Lynch, who was formally installed as U.S. Attorney General today, will investigate the shooting as a hate crime.
- Here come the usual gun control arguments.
- France warns citizens about making inappropriate jokes while abroad in the U.S.
- Inmate population at Rikers dips below 10,000 for first time in decades.
- How to create more campus rape victims.
- Supreme Court okays Texas ban on specialty Confederate license plates.
The proposed bill from Assembly Members Evan Low and Cristina Garcia would require stores to have one unisex section for children's products and apparel.
A SWAT Team Destroyed This Innocent Woman's House While Chasing a Fugitive. The City Refuses To Pay for Damages.
"I've lost everything," says Vicki Baker.
Contrary to What the CDC's New COVID-19 Advice Implies, There Is Strong Evidence That Vaccination Curtails Virus Transmission
Research in Israel, the U.K., and the U.S. has found dramatic reductions in asymptomatic infections.
Cops Who Assaulted and Arrested a Man for Standing Outside His Own House Got Qualified Immunity. SCOTUS Won't Hear the Case.
The Supreme Court delivers another blow to a victim of egregious police abuse.