This is truly the story that keeps delivering: Rachel Dolezal once sued Howard University for discriminating against her because she was white. Still, she says she has identified as black since age five.
- Pope Francis seems to be gearing up for a major push on the moral necessity of confronting climate change.
- A balcony collapsed near the University of California, Berkeley, killing five people believed to be students.
- U.S. drone strikes killed Al Qaeda's leader in Yemen.
- Have you seen the raccoon balancing on an alligator's back yet?
- Watch KC Johnson discuss the Amherst College rape case on Megyn Kelly's show.
- What The Washington Post gets wrong (and right) about campus rape statistics.
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.
Conservatives deploy state power to go after speech they don't like.
Many arms of government are unpopular with large swathes of the American population.
It took a jury 26 minutes to decide that Jonathan Vanderhagen wasn't guilty.
Navy Confirms Authenticity of UFO Videos Published by Blink-182 Frontman's Extraterrestrial Research Organization
The videos show a U.S. military jet's encounter with what appears to be a fast-moving, unidentified object.