This is truly the story that keeps delivering: Rachel Dolezal once sued Howard University for discriminating against her because she was white. Still, she says she has identified as black since age five.
- Pope Francis seems to be gearing up for a major push on the moral necessity of confronting climate change.
- A balcony collapsed near the University of California, Berkeley, killing five people believed to be students.
- U.S. drone strikes killed Al Qaeda's leader in Yemen.
- Have you seen the raccoon balancing on an alligator's back yet?
- Watch KC Johnson discuss the Amherst College rape case on Megyn Kelly's show.
- What The Washington Post gets wrong (and right) about campus rape statistics.
'Everything Has Been Criminalized,' Says Neil Gorsuch as He Pushes for Stronger Fourth Amendment Protections
The justice weighs in during oral arguments in Lange v. California.
Sandy Martinez says that fine, along with another $63,500 for driveway cracks and a downed fence, violates Florida's constitution.
The proposed bill from Assembly Members Evan Low and Cristina Garcia would require stores to have one unisex section for children's products and apparel.
SCOTUS Rules Against an Innocent Man Who Was Choked and Beaten by Cops, but He May Still Get His Day in Court
The justices did not address one of James King's key arguments, which the 6th Circuit will now consider.
Plus: The Republican Civil War has ended before it began, Mr. Potato Head rage is misplaced, and more...