Jeb Bush made it official. I thought that had already happened, but whatever.
- Rachel Dolezal is no longer president of Spokane's NAACP chapter.
- Today in Xbox360 news at the 2015 Electronic Entertainment Expo.
- Moar college censorship: "I expected Batman and Robin, not pornography."
- The Washington Post offers support for the notion that alcohol abuse is the underlying cause of campus sexual assault.
- Is the Magna Carta great? Of course not, says The New York Times.
- Nick Gillespie on the latest microaggression nonsense.
- Me on Game of Thrones' disappointing, depressing fifth season.