Jeb Bush made it official. I thought that had already happened, but whatever.
- Rachel Dolezal is no longer president of Spokane's NAACP chapter.
- Today in Xbox360 news at the 2015 Electronic Entertainment Expo.
- Moar college censorship: "I expected Batman and Robin, not pornography."
- The Washington Post offers support for the notion that alcohol abuse is the underlying cause of campus sexual assault.
- Is the Magna Carta great? Of course not, says The New York Times.
- Nick Gillespie on the latest microaggression nonsense.
- Me on Game of Thrones' disappointing, depressing fifth season.
Sandy Martinez says that fine, along with another $63,500 for driveway cracks and a downed fence, violates Florida's constitution.
'Everything Has Been Criminalized,' Says Neil Gorsuch as He Pushes for Stronger Fourth Amendment Protections
The justice weighs in during oral arguments in Lange v. California.
The proposed bill from Assembly Members Evan Low and Cristina Garcia would require stores to have one unisex section for children's products and apparel.
A nationwide ban on evictions is well outside the congressional power to regulate interstate commerce, ruled U.S. District Judge J. Campbell Barker on Thursday.
A California Man Died After Cops Knelt on His Neck During a Mental Health Call. Then the Department Tried To Hide It.
Angelo Quinto's family has filed a wrongful death claim.