We're bombing Libya again, this time in pursuit of Mokhtar Belmokhtar, "the mastermind" behind the 2013 takeover of an Algerian gas plant that left 38 people dead. Belmokhtar and "a number" of other terrorists were killed in Sunday's airstrikes, Libyan officials said.
- The Pentagon is also planning to move battle tanks and heavy weapons enough to equip 5,000 American troops to several Eastern European countries.
- Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders is campaigning on "family values" while Republican Carly Fiorina touts her feminist cred.
- Jeb Bush is poised to announce his presidential bid today.
- A government "data warehouse" containing personal info on people who seek health insurance coverage on the Obamacare insurance exchanges is raising privacy concerns.
- Hackers stole information about millions of employees from the Office of Personnel Management; the U.S. government says it strongly suspects China.
- Per a new federal appeals court ruling, D.C. is permitted (for now) to require people to provide a "good reason" for wanting a gun.
- Rejoice! People may shut up about Game of Thrones soon.