The White House is reportedly launching a campaign to save fast track trade authority..
- Authorities in Boston have arrested a third man in a beheading plot allegedly hatched by a man cops shot last month.
- The parents of an NAACP leader in Washington state have outed her as white.
- Prison employees reportedly provided tools to the two convicts who escaped a New York jail this week.
- Israel rules out charging anyone in the bombing of four children on a Gaza beach last year.
- Dominique Strauss-Kahn was found not guilty in a vice trial in France.
- A shark bit a teenager in North Carolina.
It took a jury 26 minutes to decide that Jonathan Vanderhagen wasn't guilty.
A court ruled that officers did not have enough information to know whether or not stealing violates the Constitution.
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.
Appeals Court Rejects Qualified Immunity Claim by Dallas Transit Cop Who Arrested a Photographer for Taking Pictures
Officer Stephanie Branch arrested Avi Adelman for criminal trespass even though he was not doing anything illegal.