The White House is reportedly launching a campaign to save fast track trade authority..
- Authorities in Boston have arrested a third man in a beheading plot allegedly hatched by a man cops shot last month.
- The parents of an NAACP leader in Washington state have outed her as white.
- Prison employees reportedly provided tools to the two convicts who escaped a New York jail this week.
- Israel rules out charging anyone in the bombing of four children on a Gaza beach last year.
- Dominique Strauss-Kahn was found not guilty in a vice trial in France.
- A shark bit a teenager in North Carolina.
The proposed bill from Assembly Members Evan Low and Cristina Garcia would require stores to have one unisex section for children's products and apparel.
A SWAT Team Destroyed This Innocent Woman's House While Chasing a Fugitive. The City Refuses To Pay for Damages.
"I've lost everything," says Vicki Baker.
Contrary to What the CDC's New COVID-19 Advice Implies, There Is Strong Evidence That Vaccination Curtails Virus Transmission
Research in Israel, the U.K., and the U.S. has found dramatic reductions in asymptomatic infections.
Cops Who Assaulted and Arrested a Man for Standing Outside His Own House Got Qualified Immunity. SCOTUS Won't Hear the Case.
The Supreme Court delivers another blow to a victim of egregious police abuse.