- A video released this weekend shows McKinney, Texas, cops raiding a community pool party full of unarmed black teenagers, with one officer pulling his gun and throwing a swimsuit-clad teen girl to the ground; he has since been placed on leave.
- The U.S. abortion rate has dropped 12 percent since 2010, and numbers are also are down at the state level in almost all states, according to a new AP poll.
- Americans trust the U.S. Supreme Court more on free speech, voting rights, and death penalty issues than they do on cases concerning health care and same-sex marriage.
- In "the meth corridor of Iowa," judges grapple with inflexible and severe federal sentencing guidelines.
- The suicide of a teenage inmate at Rikers is raising questions about prison abuse.
- Seattle is installing ping-pong tables in parks "to deter prostitution" and other crime.
- See what happens when you don't call the cops?
After the Cops Seized Her Car, the Government Waited Five Years Before Giving Her a Chance To Get It Back
In Massachusetts, Malinda Harris argues, civil asset forfeiture routinely violates the right to due process.
Plus: QAnon comes to CPAC, Virginia votes to legalize marijuana, and more...
Rep. Peter Meijer has a plan to provide bigger stimulus checks to needy Americans while cutting extraneous elements from the Biden relief bill.
Plus: More Cuomo allegations, the "cult of now," the state budget apocalypse that wasn't, and more...