The water crisis in California continues.
- The government wants Facebook to keep inmates off the social network.
- Police arrested a Stormtrooper for hanging out near a school. He might have hurt someone with that blaster, obviously.
- Watch Reason's latest interview with Rand Paul here.
- The PC revolution is "eating its own," writes Nick Gillespie.
- Paul's campaign is "struggling," according to The Atlantic.
- Emma Sulkowicz's pornographic art video was possibly taken down by a cyber attack.
It took a jury 26 minutes to decide that Jonathan Vanderhagen wasn't guilty.
A court ruled that officers did not have enough information to know whether or not stealing violates the Constitution.
This vote is "a hopeful sign that the harmful policies of marijuana prohibition will soon be a relic of the past."
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.