The water crisis in California continues.
- The government wants Facebook to keep inmates off the social network.
- Police arrested a Stormtrooper for hanging out near a school. He might have hurt someone with that blaster, obviously.
- Watch Reason's latest interview with Rand Paul here.
- The PC revolution is "eating its own," writes Nick Gillespie.
- Paul's campaign is "struggling," according to The Atlantic.
- Emma Sulkowicz's pornographic art video was possibly taken down by a cyber attack.
Sandy Martinez says that fine, along with another $63,500 for driveway cracks and a downed fence, violates Florida's constitution.
'Everything Has Been Criminalized,' Says Neil Gorsuch as He Pushes for Stronger Fourth Amendment Protections
The justice weighs in during oral arguments in Lange v. California.
The proposed bill from Assembly Members Evan Low and Cristina Garcia would require stores to have one unisex section for children's products and apparel.
A nationwide ban on evictions is well outside the congressional power to regulate interstate commerce, ruled U.S. District Judge J. Campbell Barker on Thursday.
A California Man Died After Cops Knelt on His Neck During a Mental Health Call. Then the Department Tried To Hide It.
Angelo Quinto's family has filed a wrongful death claim.