The latest developments in the USA Freedom Act vote.
- Jon Stewart on the Patriot Act.
- FIFA chief resigning.
- Scientists discovered some marsupials who have so much sex it brings them to the verge of suicide (the marsupials, not the scientists).
- You can make me call her Caitlyn, but you can't make me care. And you really can't make me watch her new show.
- Ted Cruz wants more Iran sanctions.
- My latest on the media getting fooled by high-profile false rape cases.
The proposed bill from Assembly Members Evan Low and Cristina Garcia would require stores to have one unisex section for children's products and apparel.
A SWAT Team Destroyed This Innocent Woman's House While Chasing a Fugitive. The City Refuses To Pay for Damages.
"I've lost everything," says Vicki Baker.
Contrary to What the CDC's New COVID-19 Advice Implies, There Is Strong Evidence That Vaccination Curtails Virus Transmission
Research in Israel, the U.K., and the U.S. has found dramatic reductions in asymptomatic infections.
Cops Who Assaulted and Arrested a Man for Standing Outside His Own House Got Qualified Immunity. SCOTUS Won't Hear the Case.
The Supreme Court delivers another blow to a victim of egregious police abuse.