The latest developments in the USA Freedom Act vote.
- Jon Stewart on the Patriot Act.
- FIFA chief resigning.
- Scientists discovered some marsupials who have so much sex it brings them to the verge of suicide (the marsupials, not the scientists).
- You can make me call her Caitlyn, but you can't make me care. And you really can't make me watch her new show.
- Ted Cruz wants more Iran sanctions.
- My latest on the media getting fooled by high-profile false rape cases.
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.
It took a jury 26 minutes to decide that Jonathan Vanderhagen wasn't guilty.
A court ruled that officers did not have enough information to know whether or not stealing violates the Constitution.
Many arms of government are unpopular with large swathes of the American population.
Conservatives deploy state power to go after speech they don't like.