The latest developments in the USA Freedom Act vote.
- Jon Stewart on the Patriot Act.
- FIFA chief resigning.
- Scientists discovered some marsupials who have so much sex it brings them to the verge of suicide (the marsupials, not the scientists).
- You can make me call her Caitlyn, but you can't make me care. And you really can't make me watch her new show.
- Ted Cruz wants more Iran sanctions.
- My latest on the media getting fooled by high-profile false rape cases.
That rate is much lower than the numbers used in the horrifying projections that shaped the government response to the epidemic.
The Clemson psychology lecturer and 1996 Libertarian vice presidential candidate got 51 percent on the fourth ballot.
The ruling says the state's top health official exceeded her statutory authority by ordering "nonessential" businesses to close.
I added a mini-monitor, right behind my camera, to serve as a teleprompter during Zoom sessions.
Cohen, who had been linked with parodist Vermin Supreme, identifies as an anarchist.