Sen. Bernie Sanders wrote a weird sex essay a long time ago, but who really cares?
- Is it just me, or is literally every other Republican out to destroy Sen. Rand Paul for his foreign policy views, even though Paul is obviously right? I know, I know, preaching to the choir, but still. Oh, some links.
- A year's supply of water for 500 California households was stolen by "vandals." (Hat tip: Playa Manhattan)
- Federal government creating videogame that teaches men not to rape. Thanks for the $579,000, taxpayers.
- From Salon: "Why Disney's 'first African princess' is the spirit animal for global white supremacy." Should be compelling.
- The latest Aaron Schock stuff.
- Some soccer thing.
- This new Netflix series Sens8 looks promising.
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.
Plus: Attacks on Saudi Arabia unlikely to raise U.S. oil prices
Pending restrictions on vaping products in Michigan and New York are based on an alarmingly broad understanding of the executive branch's "public health" authority.
"Controlled choice" is supposed to fix inequality in New York public schools. It might make everything worse.