Sen. Bernie Sanders wrote a weird sex essay a long time ago, but who really cares?
- Is it just me, or is literally every other Republican out to destroy Sen. Rand Paul for his foreign policy views, even though Paul is obviously right? I know, I know, preaching to the choir, but still. Oh, some links.
- A year's supply of water for 500 California households was stolen by "vandals." (Hat tip: Playa Manhattan)
- Federal government creating videogame that teaches men not to rape. Thanks for the $579,000, taxpayers.
- From Salon: "Why Disney's 'first African princess' is the spirit animal for global white supremacy." Should be compelling.
- The latest Aaron Schock stuff.
- Some soccer thing.
- This new Netflix series Sens8 looks promising.
A former staffer says he sexually assaulted her in 1993.
The Scandinavian country is betting against draconian restrictions and in favor of the free movement of people and goods.
No, British Epidemiologist Neil Ferguson Has Not 'Drastically Downgraded' His Worst-Case Projection of COVID-19 Deaths
But he has raised his estimate of the virus's reproduction number, which implies a lower fatality rate than his research group initially assumed.
That's a huge concern as forecasters expect the U.S. unemployment rate in the months to come to surpass that seen during the depths of the Great Depression.
One way of getting a perspective on the magnitude of the problem, at least today, and in what seems to be the hardest-hit country.