Sen. Bernie Sanders wrote a weird sex essay a long time ago, but who really cares?
- Is it just me, or is literally every other Republican out to destroy Sen. Rand Paul for his foreign policy views, even though Paul is obviously right? I know, I know, preaching to the choir, but still. Oh, some links.
- A year's supply of water for 500 California households was stolen by "vandals." (Hat tip: Playa Manhattan)
- Federal government creating videogame that teaches men not to rape. Thanks for the $579,000, taxpayers.
- From Salon: "Why Disney's 'first African princess' is the spirit animal for global white supremacy." Should be compelling.
- The latest Aaron Schock stuff.
- Some soccer thing.
- This new Netflix series Sens8 looks promising.
Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos on schooling during COVID-19, the future of higher ed, and why her cabinet department probably shouldn't exist at all
"Who in their right mind could do that?"
When a coronavirus vaccine is ready, it will be distributed through normal civilian supply chains to your doctor's office and local pharmacy.
Joe Biden's Economic Policies Would Cost the Economy 4.9 Million Jobs by 2030, According to a New Study
The Democratic presidential candidate has promised not to raise taxes on middle-income earners. That's not the full story.
Trump’s lawyer was caught on camera in a hotel room...tucking in his shirt.