Police shot two unarmed black men who stole beer from a grocery store.
- Connecticut state Senate approves affirmative consent standard for colleges.
- Ireland could become the first country to legalize gay marriage by popular referendum.
- Josh Duggar in hot water over molestation scandal.
- President Obama will announce executive action aimed at water regulation.
- Cathy Young debunked one of the Paul Nungesser accusers who talked to Jezebel, but Jezebel scored an interview with a different accuser.
- Does Christina Hoff Sommers need a safe space?
- The Wall Street Journal on "the trigger happy generation."
- The Onion: "College Allowing Students Individual Commencement Speakers To Make Ceremony Acceptable For All."
Nothing is more permanent than an “emergency” mandate.
"How can an ordinary person afford to wait years after the government takes their car?"
Plus: Facebook bans a New York Post story, Derek Chauvin's trial moves to closing arguments, and more...
The latest data underscore an appallingly partisan split on what should be a more science-based decision.