Police shot two unarmed black men who stole beer from a grocery store.
- Connecticut state Senate approves affirmative consent standard for colleges.
- Ireland could become the first country to legalize gay marriage by popular referendum.
- Josh Duggar in hot water over molestation scandal.
- President Obama will announce executive action aimed at water regulation.
- Cathy Young debunked one of the Paul Nungesser accusers who talked to Jezebel, but Jezebel scored an interview with a different accuser.
- Does Christina Hoff Sommers need a safe space?
- The Wall Street Journal on "the trigger happy generation."
- The Onion: "College Allowing Students Individual Commencement Speakers To Make Ceremony Acceptable For All."
It took a jury 26 minutes to decide that Jonathan Vanderhagen wasn't guilty.
A court ruled that officers did not have enough information to know whether or not stealing violates the Constitution.
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.
Appeals Court Rejects Qualified Immunity Claim by Dallas Transit Cop Who Arrested a Photographer for Taking Pictures
Officer Stephanie Branch arrested Avi Adelman for criminal trespass even though he was not doing anything illegal.