Game of Throneshas forever lost Sen. Claire McCaskill as a viewer.
- Faulty airbags prompt massive car recall—the largest in history, it seems.
- Mattress girl graduated, mattress in tow.
- Hillary Clinton claims to want her emails released.
- Up, up, up with the minimum wage in Los Angeles.
- The Federalist's Ben Domenech says it best, "Lindsey Graham Is An Unhinged Kook Who Shouldn't Be Taken Seriously."
- More in the IRS scandal.
- New trailer for Pixels.
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.
Navy Confirms Authenticity of UFO Videos Published by Blink-182 Frontman's Extraterrestrial Research Organization
The videos show a U.S. military jet's encounter with what appears to be a fast-moving, unidentified object.
"Controlled choice" is supposed to fix inequality in New York public schools. It might make everything worse.
The U.S. incarcerates people for petty crimes at an alarming rate.