ISIS has taken control of the Iraqi city of Ramadi.
- President Obama plans to take away police departments' military toys—and give them $163 million in grants (no hard feelings, guys?).
- You might have heard of a little show called Mad Men. Well, it ended. Wonderfully? Frustratingly? Unsurprisingly, fans have mixed feelings.
- Speaking of retro… rival motorcycle gangs wound up in a shootout outside the Twin Peaks restaurant in Waco, Texas, Sunday. Nine were left dead and 18 were injured.
- Speaking of Twin Peaks… David Lynch says the on-again, off-again Showtime sequel is back on.
- The Obama administration imposed 27 new "major" regulatory rules last year, according to a new report from the Heritage Foundation.
- The New York State Assembly is considering a bill that would prohibit people from declawing their cats.
President Donald Trump and Gov. Scott Walker promised thousands of jobs in return for billions of dollars in subsidies from the state. More than two years later, there's little to show for it.
Trump’s lawyer was caught on camera in a hotel room...tucking in his shirt.
Plus: White House responds about missing migrant parents, Florida's failing foster care system, and more...
When a coronavirus vaccine is ready, it will be distributed through normal civilian supply chains to your doctor's office and local pharmacy.
"Who in their right mind could do that?"