All passengers of the derailed Amtrak train are now accounted for. There have been eight deaths so far. Meanwhile, attorneys for the train's engineer says he has no recollection of the crash.
- More on the engineer, who was inspired by "a passion for trains."
- George Stephanopoulos of ABC News gave at least $50,000 to the Clinton Foundation—something he should have disclosed before interviewing a critic of the Clinton Foundation.
- ABC News also apparently leaked the story to POLITICO after The Washington Free Beacon figured it out and asked for comment.
- "Would you have invaded Iraq?" is a very good question for members of the media to ask Republican presidential candidates.
- Diversity means more to millennials than just skin color, which vexes The Atlantic's ironically named Gillian B. White.
- Raven-Symone of "That's So Raven" would rather have Rosa Parks on the $20 than Harriet Tubman.