All passengers of the derailed Amtrak train are now accounted for. There have been eight deaths so far. Meanwhile, attorneys for the train's engineer says he has no recollection of the crash.
- More on the engineer, who was inspired by "a passion for trains."
- George Stephanopoulos of ABC News gave at least $50,000 to the Clinton Foundation—something he should have disclosed before interviewing a critic of the Clinton Foundation.
- ABC News also apparently leaked the story to POLITICO after The Washington Free Beacon figured it out and asked for comment.
- "Would you have invaded Iraq?" is a very good question for members of the media to ask Republican presidential candidates.
- Diversity means more to millennials than just skin color, which vexes The Atlantic's ironically named Gillian B. White.
- Raven-Symone of "That's So Raven" would rather have Rosa Parks on the $20 than Harriet Tubman.
A Medical Student Questioned Microaggressions. UVA Branded Him a Threat and Banished Him from Campus.
Kieran Bhattacharya's First Amendment lawsuit can proceed, a court said.
The data do not support the conventional wisdom that pain pill prescriptions are driving drug-related fatalities.
The White House is proposing an 8.4 percent boost in discretionary spending, which comes on top of Biden's $1.9 trillion pandemic relief bill, and his proposed $2.3 trillion American Jobs Plan.