Why are those mysterious planes flying above Baltimore?
- Brits are at the ballot box today. While no party is expected to win a majority of the vote, the Conservative Party is likely to "edge out Labour," according to Quartz, while "the anti-immigrant UKIP is likely to get thumped."
- Los Angeles Police Chief Charlie Beck says he saw no "extraordinary circumstances" to justify the fatal shooting of an unarmed man by a police officer outside a Venice Beach bar on Tuesday night. The man, 29-year-old Brendon Glenn, later died at the hospital.
- Radley Balko: "This isn't 1968. Baltimore isn't Watts. And Hillary Clinton isn't Michael Dukakis."
- Several major tornadoes tore through the Plains states Wednesday night. So far no deaths have been reported, but major flooding and home damage has been seen.
- New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo is planning to bypass the state legislature in raising the minimum wage for fast-food workers.
The former vice president's vision of an all-powerful government goes far beyond massive spending and tax hikes.
Lawmakers are bribing citizens with a tiny tax break in exchange for the power to jack up income tax rates down the line.
The Supreme Court weighs police shootings and unreasonable seizures in Torres v. Madrid.
The Hunter Biden story has exposed the media's selective skepticism.