This story is too weird to even attempt to explain, so I'll just quote The Los Angeles Times: "An aide to state Atty. Gen. Kamala D. Harris and two others are accused of operating a rogue police force that claimed to exist for more than 3,000 years and have jurisdiction in 33 states and Mexico, authorities said Tuesday."
- Audit: Pentagon employees used government-issued credit cards for gambling, escorts.
- Sens. Rand Paul and Ted Cruz were the only Senate Republicans to vote against the budget.
- "Harrison Bergeron" wasn't supposed to be a how-to manual.
- Arguments over Black Widow and sexism are ongoing.
- One Direction's Louis Tomlinson fought with ex-bandmate Zayn Malik over Twitter. Unimportant to you, but world-ending for your teenage daughter.
- Megyn Kelly owned Richard Fowler in a debate about free speech.
- Also, CNN's Chris Cuomo got the First Amendment really wrong earlier today, as I explained.
- Reform teen sexting laws!