Two gunmen who attacked a Muhammad Art Exhibit and Cartoon Contest in Texas that featured Dutch politician Geert Wilders were shot and killed by police.
- Neurosurgeon Ben Carson announced last night he would run for the Republican nomination for president.
- The 10pm curfew in Baltimore was lifted this weekend as the National Guard plans its exit from the city.
- Ethiopian Israelis protested in Tel Aviv against police brutality and racism, with cops and protesters clashing after a video appearing to show police beating an Ethiopian Israeli in an army uniform went viral.
- Floyd Mayweather defeated Manny Pacquiao by unanimous decision Saturday night to extend his record to 48-0 in a boxing match that brought in more than $300 million in revenue.
- Star Trek actress Grace Lee Whitney died this weekend aged 85.
Workers say they've had their hours cut and lost other benefits, such as health insurance. If only someone could have predicted that.
Sarasota deputies violated best practices and ethical standards for sting operations.
A new ethnic studies curriculum will teach students that "ancient mathematical knowledge has been appropriated by Western culture."
"Antifa and the Far Right," he adds, are "good for nothing."
State Rep. Daniel Hunt's bill is an obvious First Amendment violation says Jim Manley of the Pacific Legal Foundation.