Two gunmen who attacked a Muhammad Art Exhibit and Cartoon Contest in Texas that featured Dutch politician Geert Wilders were shot and killed by police.
- Neurosurgeon Ben Carson announced last night he would run for the Republican nomination for president.
- The 10pm curfew in Baltimore was lifted this weekend as the National Guard plans its exit from the city.
- Ethiopian Israelis protested in Tel Aviv against police brutality and racism, with cops and protesters clashing after a video appearing to show police beating an Ethiopian Israeli in an army uniform went viral.
- Floyd Mayweather defeated Manny Pacquiao by unanimous decision Saturday night to extend his record to 48-0 in a boxing match that brought in more than $300 million in revenue.
- Star Trek actress Grace Lee Whitney died this weekend aged 85.
A Medical Student Questioned Microaggressions. UVA Branded Him a Threat and Banished Him from Campus.
Kieran Bhattacharya's First Amendment lawsuit can proceed, a court said.
The White House is proposing an 8.4 percent boost in discretionary spending, which comes on top of Biden's $1.9 trillion pandemic relief bill, and his proposed $2.3 trillion American Jobs Plan.
The data do not support the conventional wisdom that pain pill prescriptions are driving drug-related fatalities.
Plus: GOP gender policing in North Carolina, marijuana legalization mistakes, and more...