A massive earthquake in Nepal has killed at least 3,700.
- Protesters took to the streets in Baltimore over the weekend, demanding police reforms in the wake of the death of Freddie Gray, a young black man who died of the injuries he sustained while in police custody.
- Opening statements are scheduled to begin today in the trial of James Holmes, the man who admitted to opening fire and killing 12 at an Aurora, Colorado movie theater showing of The Dark Knight Rises. Holmes has pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity.
- Loretta Lynch will be sworn in today as attorney general.
- "The Clinton Foundation's acting chief executive admitted on Sunday that the charity had made mistakes on how it listed government donors on its tax returns and said it was working to make sure it does not happen in the future."
- Chipotle has announced that it will stop serving genetically modified food at its restaurants.