Mitt Romney said the donation from a uranium company to the Clinton Foundation at around the same time Hillary Clinton approved a uranium sale involving the company when she was secretary of state looked like bribery.
- Today is Armenian genocide remembrance day. Turkey's president, Recep Erdogan, says his country's ancestors never engaged in genocide. Never?
- Saudi Arabia conducted more airstrikes in Yemen despite United Nations-sponsored talks being preconditioned on a stop to Saudi Arabia's bombing campaign.
- Al Shabaab took responsibility for the assassination of a senior Somali military official in Mogadishu this week.
- A group of Native American extras and cultural advisors reportedly walked off the set of Adam Sandler's new Netflix movie, The Ridiculous Six, over jokes they perceived as racist and sexist.
- A new book about Peter Bagge collects 26 years worth of interviews with the cartoonist and Reason contributing editor.
- The New York Mets go to Yankee Stadium for their first interleague game of the season, looking for a franchise record 12th consecutive win.
Plus: Tyler Cowen on libertarianism now, inflation fears, and more...
A Medical Student Questioned Microaggressions. UVA Branded Him a Threat and Banished Him from Campus.
Kieran Bhattacharya's First Amendment lawsuit can proceed, a court said.
The president is picking fights with much of the population and further dividing the country.