Congressional Democrats are banding together to push a $12-per-hour federal minimum wage.
- Michael Brown's parents plan to file a civil lawsuit against the city of Ferguson today.
- The human-trafficking bill that cleared the Senate yesterday contained an amendment to criminalize classified-ad sites if traffickers post there.
- Legislation that would force almost all California children to be vaccinated is moving forward in the state legislature.
- Former military general and CIA director David Petraeus is in federal court today over allegations that he leaked state secrets to his mistress/biographer.
- Republicans won't continue with a bill to block Obama from removing Cuba from the state sponsors of terrorism list.
- A new mass of Russian troops is setting up shop on the Ukrainian border.
- Rand Paul gets a ringing endorsement from Sen. John McCain: Paul's "the worst possible candidate" on national security, McCain told Fox News yesterday.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by: