Congressional Democrats are banding together to push a $12-per-hour federal minimum wage.
- Michael Brown's parents plan to file a civil lawsuit against the city of Ferguson today.
- The human-trafficking bill that cleared the Senate yesterday contained an amendment to criminalize classified-ad sites if traffickers post there.
- Legislation that would force almost all California children to be vaccinated is moving forward in the state legislature.
- Former military general and CIA director David Petraeus is in federal court today over allegations that he leaked state secrets to his mistress/biographer.
- Republicans won't continue with a bill to block Obama from removing Cuba from the state sponsors of terrorism list.
- A new mass of Russian troops is setting up shop on the Ukrainian border.
- Rand Paul gets a ringing endorsement from Sen. John McCain: Paul's "the worst possible candidate" on national security, McCain told Fox News yesterday.
Untested delta-8-THC products are gaining in popularity
Cases are rising mainly in states with stricter disease control policies.
Manhattan Will Drop Charges for Prostitution and Unlicensed Massage but Continue Prosecuting Prostitution Patrons
The Nordic Model comes to Manhattan.
It now plans to employ just 1,454 people after bulldozing dozens of homes to make room for a factory Donald Trump once touted as the "eighth wonder of the world."
The Massachusetts Congresswoman is a two-time supporter of the Rent and Mortgage Cancelation Act.