Congressional Democrats are banding together to push a $12-per-hour federal minimum wage.
- Michael Brown's parents plan to file a civil lawsuit against the city of Ferguson today.
- The human-trafficking bill that cleared the Senate yesterday contained an amendment to criminalize classified-ad sites if traffickers post there.
- Legislation that would force almost all California children to be vaccinated is moving forward in the state legislature.
- Former military general and CIA director David Petraeus is in federal court today over allegations that he leaked state secrets to his mistress/biographer.
- Republicans won't continue with a bill to block Obama from removing Cuba from the state sponsors of terrorism list.
- A new mass of Russian troops is setting up shop on the Ukrainian border.
- Rand Paul gets a ringing endorsement from Sen. John McCain: Paul's "the worst possible candidate" on national security, McCain told Fox News yesterday.
Hysterical reactions greet the White House's modest changes to federal clean water rules.
What is the correct reward for the person who creates something that millions of people want badly enough to pay for it?
He says "criminal-like behavior akin to treason or bribery" is enough, even if it's not "a technical crime with all the elements."
Sex offender registries are cruel and unjust.