- The FBI has "formally acknowledged that nearly every examiner in an elite FBI forensic unit gave flawed testimony in almost all trials in which they offered evidence against criminal defendants" in the 1980s and '90s.
- Happy 420, folks. Here's how April 20 became a national day to celebrate marijuana. [And here's some of Reason's extensive coverage of marijuana policy.]
- "It's really like, what's the Lord want me to do?" said Ohio Gov. John Kasich about his possible presidential run.
- Baltimore resident Freddie Gray, 27, died on Sunday, a week after police chased him down for an unspecified reason and severed his spine in the process of arresting him.
- "Skip child support. Go to jail. Lose job. Repeat."
- Why the courts should strike down new Kansas and Oklahoma bans on a procedure used in 95 percent of second-trimester abortions.
- A boat carrying hundreds across the Mediterranean capsized on Sunday. Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi blamed criminal gangs smuggling African and Middle Eastern migrants on rickety ships.
- The U.S. Senate is expected to revisit its [awful] human-trafficking legislation this week.
- White House fence jumping has gone viral.